Friday 20 November 2009

Sneak Peak Of The New Version!


Hey Secret Builders. You will notice when you go on SB now that there is an option to see the new version of SB! Take notice of the warning sign as items wont be saved the sign will fill you in on all of that once you have read it just log in and away you go!

Theres lots to see so remember to really explore! I love the Music in the Market Place and the pet store is mighty cute and fab!
Why not go take a look or "Glide" as you can now...curious?? go see for yourself. The New Version Coming soon to our wonderful Secret Builders!
See you all soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog. and my user name is Katrina3 add me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i first went to secretbuilders it was the new version already and i want the old version it looks much more cool my username is munus123 :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers